Monday, November 29, 2010

Big Dogs Are Great to Run With. A glimspe from 11-29



Ugg boots, however, are not. What a lesson. I was walking Pico and I decided that the both of us could use a little exercise. We had a good time, running, panting, barking at some passersby. I recommend you go running with your pooch, but definitely not in your Uggs. :(

Speaking of running, I was stupid and went running on an empty stomach and was DYING when I got home. I needed something fast. I looked in the fridge- nothing in there. The pantry was bare too, except for some instant oatmeal. I could go on and on about my love for oatmeal, but I'll save that for another post. The thing is, I hate instant oatmeal. I dug through the fridge again, as if something had magically appeared, but to no avail. So yes, I ended up making instant oatmeal.


I ate them plain, and boy did I feel better.

Yesterday's eatings were a mess. Pancakes with syrup and peanut butter for breakfast. Then went along a banana, a quesadilla, one more spoonful of peanut butter... (okay, it was more like 3) Lunch was a homemade potato soup, but I didn't really feel like eating it. I mindlessly snacked on stuff all day and by the time my dinner bell was a'ringing, I just felt sick. I made roasted veggies anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment